Parent Coaching and Support Services
How We Guide Parents:
- Help diffuse the emotional component associated with academics and your son/daughter.
- Provide ways to communicate with your son/daughter in a constructive, rather than a destructive way.
- Help you keep perspective and improve your own self-care.
- Teach you the strategies your child is learning during Academic & Executive Functioning Coaching, so you will both be on the same page.
- Provide education, suggestions, and support so you are able to guide and empower your young adult child while letting go of over-involvement.
- Help you become proactive rather than reactive when it comes to academics.
- Teach you to communicate effectively with your child.
- Provide referrals to our vast network of professionals, including important campus departments, neuropsychologists, and individual and family therapists specializing in addiction, ADHD, anxiety, depression, etc.
- Give you the tools to construct a positive relationship with your young adult child.
- Provide you with our knowledge about the college campus and the resources it has to offer your son/daughter.