Who Are Our Clients?
The young adults we support are motivated and willing to receive the support and guidance we provide.
- Are college freshmen in need of support and accountability.
- Are struggling to adjust to campus life.
- Want a college degree.
- Experience difficulty connecting with peers and social activities.
- Are preparing to graduate or have a college degree and are preparing to take the next big step towards finding their career passion and financial independence.
- Have executive functioning limitations and challenges.
- Struggle with time management and organization.
- Are academically capable.
- Are willing to engage with their coach to identify goals and be successful.
- May have learning differences.
- Often have ADHD and are seeking tools to be a successful student.
- The parents we work with welcome the support and guidance of the coach when needed.
Common Challenges for Our Clients
Our clients are learning to cope with and/or overcome:
- Performance and/or social anxiety.
- ADHD/Executive functioning challenges; e.g., organizational, planning, preparing, prioritization.
- Performance is enhanced when others to hold them accountable in order to complete tasks.
- May lack internal motivation to follow through with important life skills and academic requirements.
- Low confidence in the area of academics and socially.
- High functioning autism.
- Self-advocating with professors, advisors, and others.