The men and women we serve are motivated and willing to receive the support and guidance we provide.
- May have completed a primary care treatment program, wilderness therapeutic program, residential program, or transitional living program, and they are ready for the next step of independent living.
- Have moved from home and are in need of support to stay on track with college and/or work.
- Want a college degree.
- Have a college degree and are preparing to take the next big step towards finding their career passion and financial independence.
- Are academically capable.
- Want to be gainfully employed.
- Want to live as independent adults.
- Are in recovery and are motivated to live their life in a healthy and balanced manner.
- Struggle with relapse and are ready to do something different.
- Have a history of emotional and mental health challenges.
- Are willing to engage with their coach to reach their goals and be successful.
- The parents we work with have a desire to relate to their young adult child in a way that they feel empowered and capable.
- The parents we work with welcome the support and guidance of a parent coach and the overall support of the coaching services.